Why do we collect and use information when we interact with our website or if you purchase items from us?
The information that you provide may include your name, email address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address and a password.
- Ensuring basic site functionality.
- Ensuring secure and safe transactions.
- Securing account logins (if applicable)
- To remember account, browser and regional preferences
- Remembering privacy and security settings / preferences
- Analysing of site traffic and usage
- Offering personalised search, content, and recommendations
- Showing off relevant, targeted ads on and off the chair-x website
These are third party technologies used for things like:
- Enabling third party personalised adverts.
- Limiting how many times you see an advert.
- Understanding usage via Google Analytics.
- To record how you navigated to the chair-x website.
We may do this with social media, marketing, and analytics partners (who may complement this data with other data they have previously collected). Saying no will not stop you from seeing adverts related to chair-x, but it may make the adverts you see less relevant or repetitive.
Upon visiting our website you can set your cookie preferences.
We will not hold onto your personal data longer than necessary to fulfil our commitment to you as a customer however for selling a ce marked product we are required to hold onto your customer information to use in the event of a product recall or safety alert.
If you have a questions, concerns or compliant about this policy or about the handling of your information you can contact us here